CHECK ME OUT!

Friday, October 3, 2008

4TH DAY OF MA WONDERPULL…TRAININGZZ…(LATEZ UPDATE)

Weee…
Hehe..
I get to go to the BAR…:D
Its wass funzz yooo..
Hehe..
N sumore horr..
I get to make drinks..
:D
N sumting funny happened also today..
Hahhaa..
Was alittle late for ma briefing..
Then when I reach there…
I was soo bluurr.(0.0).
Haha,,,
Then mdm ask me..
Wat bout u desiree..
I was soooo…..O.o..
Hahah..
Then..ermm..
I was like..ERMM..NO..?!?!?...
HAHHAA..
Then sumore..
I had to do the shook cheer..
Hahaha..
When mdm ask me to do..
The first reply was..
HAHAHA..
Then…I was like..ok..
SHOOK CHEER…CLAP*3 then SHOOK..!!!!!..
Hahaahha…
=.=’
My gosshhh…
Hahhaa….
FUNNY TIILLLL..
:D..
N ermm..
Wat else…
Hmm…
Forgot..
Hahahahahaha…
Ok then…tata…
Will update A.S.A.P
:D..
Hehe..
Ok….tata then…J..

^. ^ DESIRE ^. ^

No comments: