CHECK ME OUT!

Friday, July 10, 2009

ughh...!!.. .FTS..!!... .DAMMITT..!!

u noee..when u really never use ur brain n think further b4 u do sumting...!!...omgg...owhh ya im talkin bout me..!!...ughh...the feeling of regret iss soooo...HIGH..!!..:(...if i juzz knew wat was comin my way...wat decision i will make...I WOULD NEVER EVER DO SUCH THING..!!...NEVER..!!...but i guess haih..!!...big big mistake...!!...sumting i shouldnt doo..!!..n noww...how i wish i could go back n change myself..!!...ughh..!!..makes me hate shopping so much..!!...:(...dammit..!!>..tats life rite..!!...FULL OF REGRETSS...:(...aih..!!..i seriously..!!...HAVE NTH TO SAY BOUT MYSELF D..!!..:(...hope it would really happen....hope tat i will be forgiven n wont be punished...i promise i wont do it again....i woudl stop..!...sumting...*hehe*...if i would make it happen..!!...im stopping...i will my last stick with me now...the last one...for covering what i had done.....n improving myself...:/...haih...i really hope my stupid mistake wont pull me back from my dream..i really wish it wont..!!...:(...T.T...!!!...i hope everything goes well...ill pray hard..!!...VERY HARD..!!...i noee...when u need sumting then u regret..when u dont need...u never really bothered...im sorry...i really am...im sorrryyyy....m trying to improve myslef...this whole dream tat i hope will become reality....is my only concern rite now.....ONLY THAT..!!...:/....hopee really hopee....it WILL BECOME REALITY..!!!!!!!!....
T.T..DESIRE..T.T....*CROSSES FINGERS N PRAY HARD..!!*

No comments: