CHECK ME OUT!

Friday, August 7, 2009

recent update...^.^

well..i kinda long didnt update my bloggie d...so...haha...since i got back my connection...so..heh...update luu....well...hmmm...alot of stuff happened...some good some bad....even though almost 60 to 70% of iy was bad....life goes on rite..??..even though i dont think like tat during that period of time....but..slowly...ill still move on with life...:D...hehe....im still seeking....seeking..!!...:D...hehe...but yea...wat goes around comes around....ok... recently...my lappi kinda died...i meant the wifi...duno why cant detect...=.='....almost 2 weeks no lappie ...dam sad wei...:(....then...finally....today..i went n fix it n u noe...when i told the tech guy wats the prob...he check....slick here click there....then...HE TOLD ME..!!..my wifi thingy inside my lappie....BURNED...=.='...lol....so i had 2 options....1...change the burned one inside n fix in a new one..which will cost me....RM180...or buy an external one...which will only cost me RM60...so...obviously...i went for the cheaer one....then..coz one of the key on my keyboard...ROSAK*came out*...so..i asked...since i was there rite...how much to change....i expected the price to be....at most RM 80 OR 90...BUT BUT BUT....tat tech guy BOMB me with a price....RM250....!!....omgg...i was like....O.o.....OMGG...WTF..WUAAA.....soo exx....T.T...so i decided not to change...since i dont really need the tat key...n ITS SO EXX..!!...T.T....so my lappie have to look injured for now...:(....well....if u ask em to invest on tat stupid peace of keyboard jus bcoz one key came out..!!...DREAM ON....i could invest on my pastry stuff...ITS MORE WORTH IT...at least i use it rite..!!...mayb gone preatice my butter cream art this sat ...if i got the time....ill try to find ppl to bring me to bake with yen...coz i have no idea how to go...so yea...LOL...hahhaa....then...im planning to buy a whole set of piping tubes...:D...hehe....:D....im trying to save money also lah...!!...but then...use on sumting tat is worth it ...its ok rite....since i didnt spend for soooooo lllooonnnggggggggg d...:)...so...a small little investment wont hurt...I THINK...hehe..lol..k lah...need to do assignment..!!...UGH...I HATE IT..!!..:(...but still have no choice...:(..owh well...tata ppl...:D....will try to update A.S.A.P...
^.^DESIRE^.^

No comments: