CHECK ME OUT!

Saturday, December 19, 2009

back in kk..!!

HARLOWW HARRLOWW PPL...its been long since i updated my bloggie...lol...today is my ermm...2nd day back...kinda ok...im not getting bored...YET..!!..hahaha...anyway....finally came home... n back to my room... its been awhile.. :/.... my stuff r still neatly on my table...n my bed is constantly cleaned by my lovely DADDY..!!..waiting for me to come back...so here i am..:)...trying my best not to go out so often...lol..n its only the second day....owh...i found loads of pic..!!...those tat are damm ancient...!!..lolololololol...!!...i took picture of those picture coz i kinda lazy wan2 scan..!!..gahahahah....will post them up soon...no worries...when im bored...i will....:)....really really hope tomorrow doent rain...I WANA PLAY TENNIS..!!...DAMMIT..!....STOP RAINING...!!...:(....ok tats all for now....much loves from KOTA KINABALU..!!..

MISSINGDEWSIREEISSUMONEE^.^

No comments: