CHECK ME OUT!

Friday, June 25, 2010

... latest updates....

helloww helloww beloved readers...:)...
i realized that my blog had been dead/abandoned for quite some time now..
so i decided to update on some current happenings in my life..:)

as u all know, im undergoing my industrial training ..:)..
in TRADERS HOTEL KL.
its an amazing experience ...seriously..
even though i dont get allowance or anything..
but the things that i learned.. wow..tats the only one word i could use to describe it..
i seriously made me think... HECK WHO CARES BOUT MONEY..
mind u this only applies to training :)..hehe..

BUT..T.T..

this all had come to an end when i fell and hurt my lower back
causing a fracture .. :/...
i cant even sleep properly now..:(...
first i thought it was nothing... i mean...anything would heal..
but.. i was so totally wrong..!!..
:(....i miss my work...
my traders family..:(..
all the work..the hectic busyness ..!!
all gone...just because of one fall..!!..
ugh...stupid flats..!!..

OWH OWH..
n mommy is here..to see me..:)...
n im now forced to go Singapore for further check-ups..
my mom dont believe in med in Malaysia...
(to many bad encounters ..LOL...)
tat means i have to say bye bye tot TRADERS...:(..
owh n tomolow is my second visit to SJMC before i leave for sg..:/..
hopefully the doc say no need to go...then im happy...coz
I GET TO GO BACK TO WORK..!!..YAY..

ps: i know this post is dry coz there are no pictures added...sorry...will add
another time k..

muaxx...wish me luck..!!..

^.^DESIRE^.^

No comments: