CHECK ME OUT!

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

had a ermm....quite a lucky day..:/

hmmm...ok where to strart...welll today...my first class was french..then...had to stone at library to finish up some assignment...then after that.....ARTISTIC SKILLSS CLASS...one of my fav...:)....but today wat friut carving day...soo...i kinda sucked...but...i managed to get 14/15...soo...i felt very lucky already...then...my mazipan....i got the same marks...now tat one i tot i could get higher....sooo..yeaa..but..im gratefull..:/...then...went makan with ma group of frens....after that...NOW HERE IS THE LUCKY PART...c im driving today....n as a normal malaysian driver...i break the rulels...which is quite common..:>....hehe...anyway....i do it all the time...at tat certain area...but..well...after i 'broke the rule'...using a road tat is not ment to be used the way i used it...(m i confusing u..??..)...lol....anyway...then...guess wat...i saw...BLUE FLICKERING LIGHTS behind me..FYI...its the police...i was like...OMGG....MCB.....tat time..i was..shiittt....my parents r so gone kill me....but then..i opened my window....n heres the conversation

me- ermm..hehe..hi..??
police-kenapa guna jalan tu...tak boleh tau...
me- ermm...heh...
police- lesen n ic...
me- owh okok....(owh shit owh shit)
police- wua masih mudah ah...
me- yeaa..heh ^.^...
police-kerja mana..??
me-owh im a student
police- apa..???!?!?!?!
me-owh...SAYA MASIH BELAJAR...
police-..owh masih belajar yeh...jadi..?/..nak saman tak ni
me-tak nak lah....^.^...heh..
polce- jadi kalau tak saman cham mana
me- heh..masih belajar lah...tak da duit...shows my empty wallet...:)..it really works
police-haih...ok lah...tapi lain kali jangan buat lagi
me..owhh okokokokokokokokokokokok....thank u....:)...
police-shakes head n walks away..
me- FILLED WITH JOY

so tats why i feel lucky...:)...so anywaw...its gona be 1am soon...need to bath...
gtg....:)....will update asap...:)..hehe
^.^DESRE^.^

No comments: