CHECK ME OUT!

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

recent stuff

hmm ...let me c...wat can i say....first week of college...im feelin the stress d...=.='....lol...seriously...our last term...WEIRD..!!..gahh...im not sure bout degree...which one to pick...it concerns bout my future...so im afraid...so many things in my mind...dont really noe which one to think first...gahhh...sleepless nites....well no entirely sleepless...mayb slept aroud 5am or 6am...GAHH..=.='... i dont really noe why...but then...my mind kinda wont stops thinking...i should sleep more..lol....i juz duno how to make myself not to think n sleep....i cant..my mind wont listen...it juz keeps on thinking n thinking...so many things...n it all concerns about my studiess...ugh....so jammed up...=.='...i really wosh i had this button to stop it for awhile juz so tat i could rest juz for my nites...haihss...
crazynezz....juz imagine...IMAGINE MY DEGREE YEARSS...gaahh...i mean everyone i noe sayd tat degree would be even more worst...!!!...i hope its not..:(...haih...k lah...tats all for now...tata ppl...will update...soon..lol

No comments: