CHECK ME OUT!

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

stary stary bucks....

hey there my beloved readers...:)...

quite busy with work lately! hehe, but im all good. really enjoying it! seriously
even though i need to buzz tables its still fun, its because, I GET TO MEET PEOPLE!^.^.. YAIY...!!!...

even though its only been 2 days, but these 2 days was awesome! so many things to learn! come and visit me yea..!!!...^.^....stary stary bucks lakeside!...teheee....
vocering morning shift tomorrow, so need to sleep early!!..

OWH OWH OWH.!!...guess what!
I CLEANED MY ROOM..!!..MY ENTIRE ROOM..!!..is clean, re-organized, and AWESOMECIFIED !!
wanted to take a before after pic, but then...buahahahhhahaha....naahh.....teheee..

owh and i need to clarify something regarding on my previous post, dont be offended to anyone out there that follows my blogpost k... its juz my way of felling better and move on, because i cant really say or share it to anyone directly, if weird and hard..LOL..:).... but then please please dont think to much or anything kay, its only a post, nth more than that....:)...hehe

anywho, i need to bath now...hue hue hue!!....until then!

LOVES,
DESIREE.................C:

No comments: