CHECK ME OUT!

Friday, October 8, 2010

u have wifive...??..hahahahhaa....

hey hey people:)..,,
its been like a few days since ive updated my bloggie, its not that long kay!
been busy with work,TIS, and everything else. im loving the busyness though,:) i dont really know why:). i find it better thant stoning and doing nothing!...:)
its tiring but fun..:) . starting my classes next week:/.. i cant attend my church wide prayer meeting. have class on tuesday night:(.. owh well..:)...

owh owh, about my status. i know this is mean, but a customer actually asked me this, excuse me, here have wifive? i wanted to LOL!!!!...BUT ..cannot so mean kay!
hehe.. anyway, gona sleep early today. super tired now, gona practice on my songs tomorrow, hehe..:)

owh owh!!!! N GOT THIS GIANT BRUISE ON MY LEFT ARM..!!!..so ugly, n i dont know how or when i got it!....@.@....i know..hehe..:)...BTW....gtg now..:)...

tatas people!,

PS : will try to update more kay:)... hehe ....

niteys, DESIREE...C:

No comments: