CHECK ME OUT!

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

love me..??...love me not..??...

LOL...sorry for the title..didnt noe what to put...

anyway, hows life?
my finals is in 3 weeks time...hopefully everything goes well..
wont be attending church this week...having coffee class..:(....
that means no...*******...hahahha...LOL..!!...

im gona share sumthing today,
the fact that everyone is different, why are we still comparing then...??
the word KIASU ....written all over it!..LOL..but then again...if we r not kiasu then everything in life would just be a failure. i always wonder, why some people could juz live their life as if its pointless and meaningless..??..why do they never think of the consequences before actually saying or doing something? it reaches to the point where its pointless to actually try telling them everything means something and is as important.
but then again who am i to judge?...
let me ask u this, if people start to ignore u? what would u think... u would think that something is wrong sumwhere and u would try to find out what is it so that it could be solved right? ........ well if ur answer is no to that question... then...
u are that someone...
never ignore a problem and think that it would just disappear...HELLOW!!..
reality check.... what world are u living in?

well, please do not be offended by my post, this is all my own perspective on seeing and dealing with stuff.... and again.. everyone is different..:)....

well that all for today....wish me luck for me FINALS yea.....

hehe.....kbye!!..

loves...DESIREE

No comments: