CHECK ME OUT!

Thursday, November 18, 2010

UPDATED..!!...woots..!!..

hehe...hellow people!!
its has been so long since ive updated my poor bloggie..!!
so here i am doing so..!!..LOL!!

anyway, had an awesome week. AND! i am broke..!..FOR NOW.>!
T.T... shouldn't have went for the ZARA sales..!!..S.H.I.T..!!..
im dragging my way untill next week for my next erm.."income statement"
LOL from my parents that is!!...hehe....

FINALS is in 4 weeks!!..N I DONT FEEL SHIT!
i dont really know why actually. soon maybe?

attended STATE OF THE ART KL!!
it was awesome. glt to watch HARITH ISKANDAR PERFORM A LIVE STAND UP COMEDY..!!
he was so hilarious !!... i practically wanted to literally ROFL....hahah...
seriously man! of course the other Speakers were also awesome..!!.
we had Daphne iking , niki chung, paul moss and the yoyo guy and a few more that i forgot..hehe..:)... it was an awesome event!...

after that went to hang with my eldest sis:) ... its been awhile since i saw her:)
we went to OLE OLE BALI for dinner (DINNER WAS ON HER)...hehe...it was yummay!!
talked alot!!..then went to a watch a movie ...the unstoppable ...it was awesome.!!
hehe....gona have CG outing tomorrow night right after class.!!..gona be a superbly busy week for me!!... so will try to update with more pitures kay!..hehe
i noe only words are boring!!...:)..hehe...k lah...c ya people....

MUAHH!!.

loves...DESIREE

No comments: