CHECK ME OUT!

Saturday, September 11, 2010

12:06am...

hellow ppl...
sorry for the lame tittle...i seriously have no clue wat to put...
so i have decided to name my random updates according to the time..hehe....
anyway....i didnt get to jog today...:(...
bcoz halfway through...it started to pour...:(....
i had to run back inside ....zzzz..
but then..i get to play with skipping rope..hehe..:).
fully utilizing whatever i have:)
since im bored..
my lazin mood is still on for now..:/..
hehe..

owh owh..n i bought this pancake mix..
as a culinary based student..
i feel ashamed...!!...
but then..i have my reasons..
theres a joke behind it..hahaha...
my point stated(not)...:).
anyway..i shall wake up early(MAYB)..
tomorrow to cook my PANCAKE.!!...
then mayb ill go out n but some other stuff to cook..
since im bored...
mayb i should bake SCONES..!!!..
or or or...MUFFINS..!!..
or CHOCO CAKE..!!..WITH CHOCO ICING..!!
then for my starter..ill make ...
CHOWDER!!...
then for my main course i shall cook...ermm...
pan seared salmon with leak sauce...with
potato gratin..!!..:)..
YUMM YUUMM...!!..
^.^....hehe...

owh n i wana share this...
im planing to get a BB..!!!...bold 2...
asking a fren to buy for me from the STATES..!!..
cheaper..:)....so now im desperately hunting for a job...
not planing to ask mommy for it..:)..
NEED TO LEARN !!..
how to S.A.V.E....!!..
:)...hehe...so tats all for now...:)...
hugss..

niteyss....
^.^DESIREE^.^

No comments: