CHECK ME OUT!

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

harrloowww

heeyyss ppl...!!..
:)...
its the end of MERDEKA day ...
tats right..:)

anyway...:)..
i juz watched this clip from youtube...
ITS SOOOO LAME N DISTURBING ..!!..
SERIOUSLY..
its about this lady throwing PUPPIES..
into the river...FOR FUN..!!!
those cute little puppies ..!!.
POOR THING...!!!.
seriouslly..!!!>.
:(....

i regretted watching tat clip
its like .... who would ever tot of doin such thing....RIGHTT..!!.
:(....

im left with ermm...4 hours of sleep..still thinking whether i should sleep or not
but then..this time..its my fault...:/...if i didnt go out..
then ....i would have more time to sleep..
so yea...I NOE I NOE..!!..
:/...
anyway...hehe....goin off soon....
ive got stuff to do...
n putting all other tots away from my head..

yup....n seriously wan2 thank a fren for telling me n guiding me..:)..
in stuff ..hehehe....*stuff*..
the truth is harsh..but...its good..:)..
n sincere ...

ANYWAY...GTG..
niteyss.

^.^DESIREE^.^

No comments: