CHECK ME OUT!

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

thoughts......:/..

hey my beloved readers..:)..
juz came back from CWPM..!!..
it was awesome.....:)..
having flu and cough now...ugh...lamenesss..
thank God my holls starting soon...:/...
hehe..
anywayss....
i juz realised something...
the fren tat kept on msg me on fb ......
is another person...hahahahha..
LAMENESSS.
lol...anyway..random..
btw..

i got hit by something very erm...
i dont really know to put or express it in words..
ill try my best..
i find it very disturbing and it pisses me off seriously...
when people like to bring back the past and nag about it..
i dont get why they cant leave it aside.
i dont need anyone reminding me about my bad past..
or my past rong doings...
but then...im very thank full tat i have God to guide me through
my anger everytime im about to blow up...
i find it very hard to accept...
i dont like to be compared..
n it really disturbs me alot when someone mention about my past..
i seriously dont need the whole world to noe..
i guess people juz need to learn from their mistakes huh..
:/.....
i was super pissed today...
i felt like walking out of class at tat moment..
it juz hit me in my face tat i wasnt ready to accept or face it..
but..
im learning to control my anger ..
still trying very hard not to show it bout..
but its a challenge for me..
:)...
but then...
NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE...!!..
:)..
Im still in the learning process..
so yea..
tats all for now i guess..
for now...
im heading to bed..
super tired...:)..
WOKEI....NITEYSS...PPL...:)...

No comments: