CHECK ME OUT!

Thursday, May 14, 2009

CANT SLEEP..!

i cantss believe it ..!...I CANT SLEEP..!!..DAMM...haih..!!..
owhh well..soo...blog luu....hmmm..let me c....i juz watched STAR TREK..!!it was..
i cannt believe im saying this..but..it was NICE..:D....good..!!..:D....n ermm..im kinda into this song....BOOM BOOM POW..!!...BEP..!!>..woo....which makes me wana club even MORE..!!..i wan club wei..!!...:(...so long didnt club d..=.='....ishh....haih.....tomolow..WORK..!...damm...juz thinkin of work makes me sleepy..!...ishh...!!...wat else....owhh..i almosty bought a new dress...ALOMOST....which means i didnt ok..!!...:D...so pround...tehee..lol...but it was PWEETY..:(...haih....owhh well...i can buy better ones in the NEAR future rite..!!...tehee..k lah..noww...I CANT WAIT FOR ANGELS N DEMONS THE MOVIE...to be out..!!..:D..lol...tata for now...:/....
...<3...DESIRE...<3...

No comments: