CHECK ME OUT!

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

OMGG..

my cupboard RUNTUH D..!!...omgg....=.=''...which made me skip gym..!!...AGAIN...!!...second time d..:(...yerr...damm...stupid...then my bro bought another new one...BUTT...ITSS SMALLER..!!...WAYY SMALLER...n also those ...ermm..ya noee....the one u can like put together urself tat one..haha...lol..then...no use..itss sooo tiny ya noe..!!..SOOO TOMOLOW...IM ON A MISSION TO BUY A NEW ONE..!!...butt..i feel bad also lah..i mean...he was nice enough to buy me a new one..:(...but...haih...but but...im still gone use tat one mah...for my formal clothes n kitchen stuff...rite..:/..heee....yerr..i still feel bad lah....buy i cant stand looking at it lah..i cant even look at my clothes...:(...coz its to small...so everything cramp up liao..:(...k lahh hopefully i will get it lah yea...tomolow...:)...tehee...k lah...:D...tata

No comments: