CHECK ME OUT!

Saturday, May 2, 2009

tres tres AMUSANT..!!...JE NE SAIS PAS..!!!....hahahahha...

ahhaha...okok...sumting very very funny juz happened...ok..i was about to sleep rite..then...suddently my bro call me n say he reach home d n he forgot his keys...so i had to go open the gate for him lohh..then then rite...cozz my air con like duno why so dam hot lohh...then..when he got out from the car i asked him to ask ppl to fix it lah..coz its dam hot...ONE MONTH D..!!...then when i look at my air con...ermm..the thingy...ya noe the box with the fan...i forogt wats i call...the one outside the house tat one..ahaha..i realised tat the fans not even running..!!!...n the funny thing is..my air con in on..!!....omgg..!!...soo...my bro was like..where is ur control...so he went in to my room..then i gave him the remote lah..then..he was like....OMGGG......OF COZ NOT COLD LAH....U GO SET IT AT "HEAT".....=.='....I WAS LIKE...WWTTTFFF...!!!!...OMGG...AFTER ONE MONTH OF SUFFERING..!!!...it was all the controls fault..!!...n the fact tat i woke up 3am this morning coz...cannot tahan d..so i tot coz the air con long time didnt clean d...so i go clean it...IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NITE..!!...DAMMIT...LOL...funny till..!!!.....ahahaha....lol...k lahh..im back to sleeps d...lol..HAHHAHA...OKOK...TATA...:D..
^.^DESIRE^.^

No comments: