CHECK ME OUT!

Monday, May 4, 2009

hmmmm...:D

ok..today wass...great...:D..why..???...cozz..for the first time... C CLUB...i BUSSY..!!WORR..!!
WWUUAAA...!!!...hahaha...at least i get to like ya doe..do sumting instead of juz standing there..!!...my gatss...haha...lol...and...today...break went to times...as usual...:D..then...while i was walking pass the ermm..duno how to say...juzz...sumwhere on 6th floor..can look down to the middle there..haha..anyway..i..WITHOUT INTENTION...NOT KNOWING WAT WAS DOWN THERE...IF I KNEW...I WONT EVEN DARE TO LOOK....BUT IT WAS TO LATE...I SAW IT......its its..its...... A VINCCI...SHOE SALES..!!...OMGGG.....AHHHH..!!..SALE WORR..!!...N N N N ...GOT REBATE SUMORE..:D...YAY...I WAS SOOO..OMGING..COZ COZ..I DONT WAN2 SPEND D MAH...BUTT...i broke the rule...:(...i spent...i bought 2 items...1 flats n one heels..:(...sorry...i noe i noee....:(....i felt so bad after that..but but...i cant help it...its sooo shiny n pweety..!!....:(....i didnt wan2..:(....anyway...yea...bought it..:/.....n i cleaned my room..!!...:D....n n n n....i saw sumting COOL...at tat D.I.Y shop...its a big bag tat is use to vacuum pack like ur clothes n stuff..!!...sooo...WITH MUCH AMAZMENT..!!...I BOUGHT IT..!!...n its usefull ok...i kinda took all the clothes tat i dont wear anymore n vacuum pack it...IT WAS SO FUN..:D.....hahhaa...lol.....!!...then...i did sumting...well actuelly i copied from sumone lah...tat person took picture of all her heels n posted it on fb...soo....i guess...i would be fun if i did the same thing too..!!...since i dont noe how many i have..LOL..HAHA...okok....heres the pic..!!...muazzz....loveesss..!!!!

TOTAL..??....14 PAIRS..!!!...:D....TEHEE...

^.^DESIRE^.^

No comments: