CHECK ME OUT!

Monday, August 16, 2010

4.44AM...

heloww...pplz....
im very much awake right now..

ACTUALLY...HALF..!..HAHA..
been a busy week for me...but i now im not alone...:)..
enjoyed my weekend.... loves my saturdays ALOT..!!..coz tats the time i could set
everything aside.... and juz focus on God..:)..

OWH OWH....i finally got through my choir audition d..!!..YAY..!!
OH HAPPY DAY! HAPPY DAY!...
was superbly nervous....SERIOUSLY..!!..
bbuttt...I MADE IT HEHE..!!...
been to my first practice this morning...
it was awesome..!!...:)....cant wait for the next one...:)..
we practiced on the song THANK YOU! by HILLSONG..
I LOVED IT..!!..but then...I LOVE ALL PRAISE AND WORSHIP SONG..!!..HEEE..
keeps me going....:)..

its now ermm.....4.50am...in another 1 or 2 hour or so...
ill be outside my room....making sandwiches...zzzz....
didnt sleep....coz....im afraid that i cant wake up...:)..... this is were coffee does its job..
:)

ok tats all for now..>!!...GTG...!!...BATH.....REFRESH MYSELF..!!..
TATA...:)...loves...

No comments: