CHECK ME OUT!

Thursday, August 26, 2010

bittersweet....

HEEYY..!!...lovely readers..!!!
hows uni..??..work..??..holidays..??
:)

had my FnB theory paper this morning...almost died..!!!
UGH...hopefully i scored..!!!..GRRR...!!
anyway...somting very embarrassing happened today..!!!UGHH...!!
10mins before my paper....my brain suddently died..!!
nth was inside...ITS LIKE...
I TREID TO REVISE WITHOUT MY NOTES..
BUT NTH CAME OUT..
my mind was like a newly formated com..!!!
I WAS SOO STRESSED..!!!
plus tat embarrassment...
i practically turned brain dead for a few seconds...!!!
grr....didnt sleep last night...was to scared to sleep..
n im not sleeping later also.....same case...FEAR ...!!
so many wat if's ..!!..

ive been awake for more than 24hours already...
n still counting...
im gona die on my bed tmolow...right after my last paper..!!...FOR THIS WEEK..
after that meeting n CG....

owh..did i mention how awesome REDBULL is..!!
KEEPS U AWAKE...
its like human petrol..
fill it in ur system...u would be wide awake...
when its reaching empty....
u refill it again...:)...
redbull is awesome...:)...

nway...hehe...juz came back from my study session....
FRENCH..!!!....@.@..
scary....complicated.....frustrating.....
i feel like sleeeping now..but i cant..!!..need to study..!!!..
im breaking my own record...of not sleping for 2 days..!!!...
:)...hehe.....
ok tats all for todays random stuff....
hehe..heading to bath n freshen up..then study..!!..YAY...!!!

KK....tata pplzzzz...

^.^LOVES^.^

No comments: