CHECK ME OUT!

Thursday, August 5, 2010

HEY HEY...

heloww ppl..!!.
its been awhile.....as usual lah yea..:)..

hehe..

been busy lately.
VERY actually..
with all the assignments pilling up...due dates....ugh..no sleep..
but then... im not alone... so not complaining..
:)...hehe...

hmmm....wat to talk about..
i have class tomolow..?..haha...lol..
after our training....
finally...
all of us are back again..!!..hee...

random much..?..:)..
i lost my pendrive..
BOTH..

i have so many questions...
but so little answer..
still praying n believing for my breakthrough..
......
i love my frens...coz they always tell me the truth..
well..at least some of them..
those are real frens..:)..
hard to judge...dont wan2 actually..
had a bit of a religion conflict in class today..
dont really noe whether i overreacted or not?..
i guess being curious is a bad thing..??
or mayb not..??...im not sure..
trying my best to keep up with my studies..
my french ...really sucks...not kidding..
as much as i dislike it..
i still have to try my best to understand it..

i think time needs to slow down abit..
its moving to fast...
24hours a day seems so short..!!..
i need more hours..MORE TIME..
but then again..
it does not wait..:/..

well juz have to run n keep up with it..

i love the worship song..NTH IS IMPPOSIBLE..
it really keeps me goin..!!...

cant wait for another awesome service !!..
the place that i could focus..n put my worries aside..
i wish i could read ppls mind...tat would be great..

and I WILL TRY NOT TO WORRY TO MUCH ..!!

wokei..tats all for todays crapping session...!!
untill then...
TTYL..!!..
LOVES..

No comments: