CHECK ME OUT!

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

5.03am...!!!

hellow ppl..
have i ever told u all tat i LOVE REDBULL..!!
IM HYPE UP NOW..!!
juz drank my second can of redbull..YAY..!!!
im soooo scared...i dont think im gona sleep tomoloow tooo
U NOE WHY..!!!
coz french n applied science is on...BACK TO BACK...
ASI MENTIONED...!!

hopefully my body can wit-stand it..!!
I NOE I CAN..
NTH IS IMPOSSIBLE...!!!
YEA MAN..!!!
N NOW IM TALKING TO MYSELF...
IM WEIRD HUH..!!

dont mind me...im juz releasing stress..
juz tot of a VERY LAME JOKE...

OKOK..
HERE IT GOES..
WHAT DID THE PEANUTBUTTER SAID TO THE BREAD
.......
....................
...............................
.....................................
I PRONOUNCE U HUSBAND N WIFE..!!!
YAY..!!
GET IT...GET IT...:)..
hahahaha

ok back to my books...TATA...!!

No comments: