CHECK ME OUT!

Sunday, August 22, 2010

stressful BUT AWESOME SUNDAY...!!..

helow hellow ppl..!!
hows life doin..??
:)...
WAS SOOO HAPPY THIS MORNING..!!
AS U ALL KNOW....
i juz join my church choir team..
n new recruits usually dont get to go on stage so soon..:)..
I THINK..!!
BUTTTT...!!..
TODAY MY LEADER ASK ME GOO..!!!
I WAS SOOO HAPPY AND NERVOUS ALL AT THE SAME TIME
...!!...when first song started...!...I PANICED ABIT...!!..
coz abit scared lah...first time mah..!!
BUT THEN..!!!
it all went well after the first song..
i think lah..!!
hehe
..!!..
I REALLLYYY HAPPY..!!..HEHEHEHEHHE...>!!!
ok anyway..

gona have my mid term paper next week..!!...
SUPER STRESS NOWW..!!..
mid term n assignemts all at once..!!..
taylors juz like to torture us..
but then...im not complaining..!!..
juz saying...hehe...:)..
wish me luck yea..
PRAY FOR ME..!!..
:)...
ok tats all...
headin to bath now....
then studddyy..!!!!....JENG JENG JENG..!!
^.^LOVES^.^

No comments: