CHECK ME OUT!

Saturday, August 28, 2010

yellooww blueee purple....

helloo helloowww ppl...:)..
juz came back from my church's midnight prayer meeting..
IT WAS...A.W.E.S.O.M.E...!!..
YEA TATS RIGHT..
i went churching..hehehe...:)..

feels great..EVERYTIME..!!.
cant wait till tomorrow's service..
we re having PS ED SILVOSO..!!
he is from italy...:)... Italian yoo..!...
cant wait..@.@..heeeeee

owh n about today..!!..hmm...
let me c...
i slept till 1pm..!!!...
how cool is tat..!!!..its been so long man..!!
i finally got more than 4-5 hours of sleep..!!..
so happy..hehe...:)...
so after that..wokei up n send my sis to church..then
bought food...n guess wat..
right after my brunch ....
I WENT BACK TO SLEEP..!!.
i feel like a pig hahahahah...:)..
im sleepy now...must be my med..
owh im sick btw..
been coughing for about 2 weeks now...finally had time to c doc...
heh.....n apparently im experiencing cough allergy...
lol...no idea wats tat....but yea....:)...
im really sleepy now..
heading to bed soon..:)..
hehe..
tats all...:)

^.^LOVEZZ^.^

No comments: