CHECK ME OUT!

Monday, April 6, 2009

1ST DAY OF HELL.>!!!(TRAINING)

OMGG...!!!
ARGGHH...!!!F...!!...DAMMIT..!!.....MCH..!!
ggrrr....!!...
C club SUCKS..!!!...LIKE NO YESTERDAY..!!
im soo freakin tired..!!...WHY..??..
not coz i have to much stuff to do..cozz..I HAVE NTH T0 DO..
AT ALL...!!...WTF..!!..
i stnad there like doll owh..!!..my gawdd..!!
I MIZZ SHOOK..!!....
my gatss.....how i wish...i didnt choose here..
HOW I WISH I COULD TURN BACK TIME...
my life would be much better...waay...!!..better..!!
haih..ok i promise im not posting emo stuff....:)..
so anyway....i stoned in pavi..from 7 to 9 sumting..!!..
my gosh..!!!...I WANTED TO GO SHOPPING D TAT..!!..
but tak jadi...!!=.='....!!....arghh...!!...
my gatss...imagine....3 months...everyday...i come home with sumting new...NOOO...
NO SHOPPING..!!NOO...!!...:(....arghh..!!..
ok wish me luchss yea ppl...COZ ILL NEED ALL OF IT..!!..:(...
ok tata....im of to sleep...dam tired...:/...
^-^DESIRE^-^

No comments: