CHECK ME OUT!

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

2week of training..:/

hmm..2nd week...wat can i say bout it..
so far so good lohh.
i mean its ok...i the sence of the ppl..but..
yea...C club is ok..i guess..
havent really learned tat much yet..but..
i mean..its only second day rite..
today..nth much to do lah..
which made me stone...which = me day dreaming..lol.
i tot of alotss of things today..
its funny..how u always say time past soo sloww..but...
actuelly.... tat only happends when ur not having fun or enjoying urself..
haha..reallity is..i dont noe lah..
to me..time passes soo darrn fast..i remebered the old term 1 days..haha..lol...damm fun
i still remember ...my first day or orientation...how i was soo blurr...n so scared..coz i didnt noe anyone...n now...im in my second year d..lol..
so many things happened last year..the year of...2008..wow...365 days..is so fast..!!..LOL..
haha...i miss those timess...not all...but...all the happy timess...
the more u grow n learn the more u noe n the more things u need to worry bout..
likee..whether ur fit for wat ur studin..??where u gona proceed after ur diploma..whether to work or to proceed with studiess...n MONEY..!!..i actuelly felt so bad now...using money like water..like my parents print money...this is by far the most stupid mistake ive done..!!..when i look back at wat ive used them on...n wat i bought...i feel so lame..=.='...how come i never tot of all these when i was swiping my card..??..or paying for sumting very expensive...im trying very hard to change...to me more dicipline n responsible...n try my very best to patch up wat ive used...coz now..there is no in..there is only out..so i need to work so tat there is an input...n not only output...but..its hard when i have my trainig goin...soo..mayb during my term 5...i guess...i wont even take extra french class anymore..:/...its not tat i over used..i havent reach that limit..but..at least i havent lah..i mean...itss still never to late..but serious...one more BAG...then im gone d..=.='...i noe i noe...WTF rite...heh...if u noe me..u noe wat i mean...soo...im gona update my blog...n do a countdown..:D...my goal..??...untill i patch all ive used...N IT WONT TAKE FOREVER K..!!...ishh...i didnt use tat much...:P...but..i does take time...im aiming by end of 2010...i can patch almost everything up d..ill give myself 2 years...but..will i still spend...??...i wont say ill entirely stop...but...i will reduce by 90%...UNLESS...its really cheap n good...n no shopping..!!...ill only be spending on transport n food for now...:/...sad sad sad...:(...i guess i have to get use to it...imagine...when im working ...n i have a credit card..!!...OMGG...LOL..
k lahh..i guess tats all for now..tartar...
^-^DESIRE^-^

No comments: