CHECK ME OUT!

Thursday, April 9, 2009

MY FIRST DAY OFF..!!:D

hmm..let me c..wat i did today...
woke up at erm..duno wat time..
wait...11 i think...or 10 am...
EARLY LEH..!!..haha
then..went ss15 to do my laundry ..:D...then
saw pei chin n hon meng..haha...didnt noe they do laundry there too..tehee...
anyway..then...while the laundry is erm...laundrying...haha..lol..
i wen to coll n get chef shoe...=.='...haha...then...saw chef karam..:D...then..had lunch....
BUT...one bad bad thing happened...my car kena clam...AT COLLEGE...dammit..!!..so my rm 50 fly away...=.='...the tat time my wallet..no more cash...=.='...dongnezz..damm..sumore...haih...
then....i went take my laundry...then after tat..i WENT TO A WAREHOUSE SALE..!!...didnt c anything lahh..cozz it was nth much...
bought a clutch n one heels..tats all...=.='....but but but..then...i went home..clean my room..
haha..then..after that..went fetch my sis..then go pyramid...=.=''....then juz remembered...TOPSHOP STUDENT LOG IN IS TODAY..!!...haha..soo...i went in lah..but the line wass dam dam longg..i wanted to take pic...butt..too manyy...ppl...haha...n i dont think its allowed lah..hahahha...lol...so i bought sumting....heee....but 3 only...actuelly i wanted to buy 6...!!..but then i told myself..HAVE TO PICK...cannot buy all..!!..sooo...i pick 3 out of 6..hee...good leh...but..i still spent alot lah...!!...rm3oo...!!...dammit..ok..no more no more..tehee...but but but...itss sooo pweeetyy....:D..heee...tehee.owhh...yaa...n i ate a very very tasty dinner too..at ole-ole bali...AHHH....NOO..MONEYY...NOOO...!!...ahaha...k lah..tats all for now..tata...tomolow work LOL...!!...
^-^DESIRE^-^

No comments: