CHECK ME OUT!

Monday, April 20, 2009

no turning back...

have u ever been in a situation that u noe tat u cant do shit bout it anymore..
cozzz wat is done is done..!..no matter how u sulk bout it...no matter how u try to make things
better for urself knowing tat there is nth ellse u can do..u still try..?...untill irrelevant ideas starts to pop in ur head...sum are so dumb tat u dont even noe why u tot of tat..
weell...tats how i m now..nth more to say or do...i dont think i like this year..year of 2009...
so many things..happened..from this to tat...from the thing tat u never tot would even happen..
to sumting tat u noe tat will.. i always tell myself...no sacrifice to victory.. but.. i dont really always stick to it...coz..its juz ...well..its not easy...for me..i did so many things...tat i tot was ok...tat i tot no one would find out, tat i could juz cover it up when time comes....but..mayb im juz to naive...cozz...out of 10...only 3 things worked out...others...r juz...such a surprice to me..:/..
well...i think im gona change my quote...to...C'EST LAVIE..!!..funny rite...cozz...i juz realised sumting...ur life would be harder if u say its hard... there r so many things i wish i didnt do..
but..wishes never come true...so why still wish for sumting tat u think u could have or could happen...let the past stay as the past...never look back...n try my very best to cover up wat ive done...sumtimes...i feel so spoiled...not by my parents...but...by myself...i never think far...i guess tats the thing bout me...im good at giving advice to other ppl....but not to myself...:/..
i have learned my lesson...n im sorry....tats all i could say....i noe its to late...but...i will try my very best to change into a better person...
DESIRE

No comments: