CHECK ME OUT!

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

2nd day of training...n everyelse..:D

ok...i take back all my mean comments on c club..
its not TAT BAD..i exaggerated alittle..i think..tehee..
today was kinda ok...i guess...mayb coz yerterday wan my 1st day.....ehehhe.
anyway... my break is one hour..n i can go anytime..:D..but i normally go break at 3 to 4..
hmm...i m kinda scared...cozz..everytime i go for break...i wonder around PAVILION..!!..
fact that its im fav mall..soo...u can tell why im scared...i dont even dare to walk pass zara..!!..
i told myself...'WALKING IN MY UNIFORM...EWWW!!'...tats the good thing..the bad thing...isss.... after work...i duno wat time my bro come fetch me..soo...if im not in da kitchen...n not im my uniform...I WILL GO IN TO ZARA..!!...N I WILL TRY ON SUMTING...N MAYB..I WILL BUY..my training is 3 monthss...which mean around 90 days...imagine...everyday...me..comin home..with a new top...or anything lah..!!
omg..soo..im gona..be in the kitchen..untill my bro comess..!!..
but...let me c wat i bought today...ok...2 books n 1 cd TAT IS SOO USELESS..!!...total damage..??...rm130++....F..yea...soo...i didnt but magg...instead...i told myself..everytime i wan to view mag...ill juz...go times book store...n read...:D...so during my break ill be there...haha...lol..
owh ya..the first book is by DAN BROWN(MY FAV AUTHOR)..ANGELS N DEMONS...:D...the second one...hahah...its by alexis hall..IN THE RED....this is about how she was a shopaholic n how she used her credit card n ending up in a huge mess...i bought it coz of tat..haha...:D...n tat cd...well..itss learning french ....BUT....stupid me..didnt listen to my lecturer...to not to but these cds coz its useless..but i didnt listen..n go buy...then now..ended up in a mess..=.='... i mean wasted my money...rm5o..!!!!fck!!!....it could have lasted me for 5 days...IF I DIDNT BUY STARBUCKS..!!...heh...im finding another cheaper drink lah..!!gosh..!.....so if i did...it will last me...2days...hahaha...:D...teheee...desiree is trying her best not to spend d lah...but..i am spending on erm..wats tat cal...owhh ya...my future french class...:D..my figure went from 24 to 17...:(...since a month ago or 2 months ago...so = i used in total of 7+ 4...=...11....MAAAA CHAAUU HAAII...!!...no more no more..!!...i spend dam alots d..sumore planing to buy new phone..!!...DAMMIT..!....my figure drop so fast..!!...any part time jobs..?..can intro..??...IM BROKE..!!..ok..tats all for now...need to read my book..tehee..:D
^-^DESIRE^-^

No comments: