CHECK ME OUT!

Sunday, April 26, 2009

today...yet again..

heloo ppl...i realise tat my blog is soo full of word instaed of beautiful pictures n stuff..
but i guess..im kinda lazy to post up pictures coz itss so sloww..anyway...today work was ok..they had a new menu comin up..beef...beef n beef...i always think...m i really gona be in the kitchen for the rest of my entire life..??..fact tat my interest is rapidly decreasing...day by day...i jzuz feel tat my life is so meaningless..now..im thinking whether i should change my future profession..??..m i really up for kitchen..??...but the kitchen life n my attitude...IS...TOTALLY DIFFERENT...i like to have fun..talk to ppl...ya noee...n still be able to dress nice n look good...n not sweat n not bein in the same thing at the same place doin the same thing...but..i really duno wat to choose... can anyone help..??...all i want a job tat i can work n enjoy at the same time...for those who noes me..u alll noe i love shopping...so why do i shop ...??...bcos i wan2 dress up..:D...i love fashion..!!>.:D.....but...cullinary wont get me anywhere near to my loves...:(...so i have no idea...for now..i will juz finish wat ive already done halfway..n c wat will happen...but seriously..i have no idea...:/...haih...sad case...k lah..i gtg...tata...:/...
DESIRE

No comments: